Visitors to VIS Campus
As part of our efforts to keep the VIS Community safe from the COVID-19 virus, we require all visitors to campus to:
- only visit with a prior appointment or by invitation
- complete a self-certification form to be handed in to the Guards on arrival
- comply with our protocols at the front gate: use of hand sanitizer to clean hands and possible temperature checking
- ensure that they wear the Visitor ID while on campus
- maintain appropriate social distance from both adults and students.
Please complete the Visitors Registration Form and hand it to the Guard at the front gate on arrival. If you have to answer YES to any question, we ask that you delay your visit until a more appropriate time.
This applies to Prospective Parents, SAT Candidates (passport required), Contractors, and other visitors. If you require more information about the measures that VIS is taking in light of the COVID-19 crisis, please go to Our COVID-19 Community Protection Plans (English or Lao).