At Vientiane International School our dynamic professionals are motivated to challenge, inspire and empower our learners. VIS educators work in a professional learning community to continuously improve teaching practice for the benefit of our students in pursuit of our Mission, Vision, and Values.
In addition to hiring outstanding educators, VIS is committed to student safeguarding. All applicants are required to provide accurate and detailed information about their employment history, including any aspects of their past or profile that could affect the reputation of VIS or the wellbeing of our community. We conduct background checks on all successful candidates.
It's a great school
and a great place to live!
We offer a competitive package that enables our faculty to live comfortably and have the ability save money. The region is a wonderful part of the world to make your home and the culture of this country and surrounding areas is rich and varied.
Thank you for your interest in joining the team at Vientiane International School. As an IB World School, we highly value experience in the PYP, MYP or DP.
Please note that if you are a registered Search Associates candidate, you may apply directly through their system.
The links below enable applicants to apply through ISS Schrole Advantage
Vacancies for 2019 - 2020 School Year
- PYP Classroom Teacher
- PYP Learning Support
- Assistant Principal/PYP Coordinator
- MYP/DP Performing Arts (Music)
- MYP Design - Position filled
- MYP/DP Performing Arts (Theatre)
- MYP/DP Language Acquisition - English/EAL Support - Position filled
- MYP/DP Language and Literature - Position filled
- MYP/DP Math Teacher - Position filled
- Schoolwide Learning Support - Position filled
- Schoolwide Speech and Language
- Principal/MYP Coordinator (Grades 6-9) - Position filled