Saying goodbye is always hard. At VIS, our counselors have a wealth of knowledge on how to assist the transition period for students and their families. If you would like to get in contact with them to see how they may be able to help, please email either one of them for further information.
Anne Zuidema (Primary Counselor/Learning Support)
Sammy Jamal (Secondary Counselor)
If you wish to withdraw your child from school, please inform the Admissions Office email@example.com, and request/submit the Official Withdrawal Notification Form at least 10 working days prior to the date of the student's withdrawal.
1. The last day of school is in early June. Please see calendar.
2. All students are required to complete a student check list. Primary students are assisted by their homeroom teachers and Secondary have the responsibility to get this completed on their own. These forms MUST be signed off by the various departments and returned to the Admissions Office BEFORE the leaving pack can be released.
3. Each student's leaving pack will be available for collection from the Admissions Office at the conclusion of his/her last day. This pack includes, Certificate of Appreciation, Confirmation of Enrollment Letter and the last two years reports.
4. Two copies of school reports are provided for free. $10.00 USD will be charged per copy, if extra is required (all reports for one year = 1 copy).
5. Student email accounts will be deactivated, 2 months after their leaving date.
6. Campus Cards - parents of students EY to Grade 8 are to liaise directly with the Dragon Cafe to collect a refund for any monetary balances left on the card, on their last day at VIS.
7. Parents & household staff ID Cards are to be handed to the guard upon leaving the school for the last time.