Summer Camp @ VIS
Come join the fun! VIS will be running two one-week summer camps starting on June 10. Led by qualified VIS teachers, the camps and will keep kids happy and active while they learn new skills and make new friends. Activities include sports, fitness, swimming, language, design and construction, and performing arts.
- The camps are open to children ages 3-14
- First Camp - June 10-14 from 8:15am - 4:00pm
- Second Camp - June 17-21 from 8:15am - 4:00pm
Cost & Details
- One week, full-day $250,
- One week, half-day $150
- Includes lunch every day, full-time nurse on duty, lots of fun, learning and friends!
- Please note that payments should be made at the VIS Cashiers Office Monday-Friday between 8:00am and 4:00pm before the first day of camp.
- Refund Policy: Before the first day of camp - 100% refund. On the first day of camp - 50% refund. After the first day - no refund.
If you would like more information call 021 486 011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org